We are happy to announce Nyxt 3.8.0.
This release features bug fixes and new features!
Happy Hacking :-)
Please find the changelog below. Note that many of the links below are designed to be opened within Nyxt.
- Fix bug with subsequent invocations of
define-configurationon the same class and slot being overwritten by the first.
- Keybindings are shown in a more user-friendly way, when using the CUA keyscheme.
- Modes in the status area are shown vertically in their tooltip to improve readability.
- Stylistic review of the help system pages to improve readability.
- Fix Nyxt connection via commands
start-swankon the Flatpak distribution.
- Fix warning signaling when a mismatch between the history file and the current Nyxt version exists. It is only raised when the major version differs.
- Buffers of type
plaintext-editor-modeenabled by default.
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time