We are happy to announce Nyxt 3.6.0.
This release features bug fixes and new features!
Happy Hacking :-)
Please find the changelog below. Note that many of the links below are designed to be opened within Nyxt.
- Add commands for importing history from Firefox, Google Chrome, Chromium,
Brave and Vivaldi. For instance,
import-history-from-firefox ( UNBOUND ).
- Fix keyscheme configuration via Common Settings Menu .
- Add Public Sans font and set it as the default.
- Redesign status buffer buttons.
- Minor review of start page .
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time