We are happy to announce Nyxt 3.3.0.
This release features bug fixes and new features! Unfortunately, this release won't feature the Nyxt self-containable bundle due to technical issues beyond our scope. We hope to have a solution ready in the next release.
Happy Hacking :-)
Please find the changelog below. Note that many of the links below are designed to be opened within Nyxt.
- Change default search engine to Atlas' own SearXNG instance .
- Add command
pick-color ( UNBOUND ), to pick a color and copy its HEX, RGB or HSL code to clipboard.
- Add keybindings for commands
delete-panel-buffer ( f4 )and
delete-all-panel-buffers ( s-f4 ).
describe-prompt-buffer ( UNBOUND ):
- List available keybindings for enabled prompt buffer modes.
- Reference current prompt buffer sources.
- Add border between panel buffer and main content area.
- Apply nuanced background color to panel buffers.
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time