This release features even more improvements to the UI, particularly the status area and prompt buffer.
Please feel free to share your feedback on our GitHub issue tracker!
You can download Nyxt 3 Pre-release 5 here.
You can see the new status area design below:
The new code blocks are far easier to read:
Note: many of the links below are designed to be opened in Nyxt.
- Code listings on manual and help system are more readable.
- The REPL features
shell cells, which pass commands to the underlying system shell.
- The prompt buffer tab interface has been updated. Tabs are stably sorted and do not shuffle around. It is now possible to middle click to delete tabs.
- Many prompts are filtered more aggressively, resulting in more exact suggestions.
- Spinneret tags like
:nbuttonare refactored for debuggability and obviousness.
ntoctag for Table of Contents generation.
- The REPL is extensible via
cell classand its methods.
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time