This release features many improvements to the UI. We've worked to make Nyxt more functional for experts and newcomers. We've added dynamically adjustable prompt buffer column widths, and a redesigned prompt input area.
Please feel free to share your feedback on our GitHub issue tracker!
You can download Nyxt 3 Pre-release 4 here.
You can see the new prompt buffer design below:
You can also see the dynamic column sizes in action!
Note: many of the links below are designed to be opened in Nyxt.
dynamic-attribute-width-pon, prompt buffer attribute columns adjust to their content, allowing for a better overview of lengthy attributes.
- Status buffer improved for increased readability. Mode area reduced in size. Glyphs for navigation control buttons updated. Tabs area restyled to look like buttons.
- Search engines are now listed with their full name (when available).
:ncodeblocks now include syntax highlighting and clickable elements.
- Internal buffers are now rendered in the status area as:
toggle-prompt-buffer-focus ( M-o ).
first-suggestion-within-source ( UNBOUND ).
last-suggestion-within-source ( UNBOUND ).
- Trying to delete a hanged buffer destroys it, instead of leaving it dangling forever.
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time